EXP Legal is proud to be active in one of the most important and dynamic industry, where cultural heritage and traditions mold into experimentations and new forms of media expression and worldwide distribution.
Culture and entertainment stem from creativity and geniality, but nourish only with respect, loyalty, ethics and the protection of rights, asset values and investments.
The growth and success of artists, writers and intellectuals imply protecting of their ideas and originality in order to heighten an invaluable heritage.
EXP Legal has the ability to unite cultural and economic value, two aspects of the same intellectual product, and to protect the rights and interests of the individuals who produce culture and entertainment.
- Literary, figurative and photographic work agreements
- Musical work agreements
- Publishing agreements
- Copyright transfer agreement
- Acquisition of synopsis rights, screenplay rights, directing rights and soundtrack rights
- Production and co-production agreements
- Distribution and economic exploitation agreements
- Transfer of copyrights
- Copyrights, unfair competition, agreement violations
- Trademark protection, contracts and litigations
- Artists, art galleries, editors, investors
- Broadcasting companies, media, theater companies
- Editorial companies
- Production companies
- Entertainment entrepreneurs
- Companies, editors, producers, artists
- Entrepreneurial companies and groups