EXP Legal, with its extensive experience in supporting SMEs and Italian multinationals in the areas of export and business internationalization, positions itself as a trusted partner for businesses looking to expand into the United States. Through its U.S. office, based in Miami (Florida), EXP Legal provides a range of services divided into four main areas.
In the field of strategic planning, EXP Legal identifies the best opportunities for client companies, assessing the market environment and developing tailored strategies to optimize client’s soft landing in the U.S..
Additionally, EXP Legal provides comprehensive legal and tax assistance, guiding businesses through the complexities of American laws and tax regulations, at federal, state, and local level (immigration laws and regulations included).
In the sector of U.S., EU and Italian funding, grants, and subsidies, EXP Legal assists businesses in finding and utilizing available financial resources, including low-interest loans, incentives or non-refundable aids, to support expansion into the United States.
Lastly, leveraging its robust network of relationships, EXP Legal facilitates interactions between Italian businesses and their American partners, and provides valuable support in managing relationships with Public Administration, state-owned agencies, local Chambers of Commerce, EDOs (economic development organizations) and Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs).
EXP Legal's network includes prominent partners such as the International Lawyers Network (ILN), the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast (of which the firm is the official partner for Lazio and Southern Italy), that state-owned agency Enterprise Florida, Miami-Dade Beacon Council, the American Chamber of Commerce in Italy, the Italian Trade Agency - Miami, and the Consulate General of Italy in Miami.
- Business Planning / Strategic Planning
- Export Compliance (certifications, customs, etc.)
- Incorporation of branches and subsidiaries in the U.S.
- Incorporation of representative offices in the U.S.
- U.S., EU and Italian aids for export and business internationalization
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Due diligence and M&A
- Networking with local institutions and agencies
- Drafting and review of commercial contracts and agreements
- Support for investment operations with Simest S.p.A.
- Business visas for the U.S. (e.g., E1, E2, B1, B2, L visas, etc.)
- American Chamber of Commerce in Italy
- Consulate General of Italy in Miami
- Enterprise Florida
- Italian Trade Agency - Miami
- International Lawyers Network
- Italy-America Chamber of Commerce of the Southeast