Licensed to practice law since 2014.
Admitted to the Bar of Rome since 2020.
Law Master Degree - University of Rome Tor Vergata - December 2009.
Notary School Anselmo Anselmi - 2011.
Advanced Training Course in Domestic and International Arbitration Law - Arbitration Academy - 2019.
Advanced Course in Intellectual Property Law and Management - Luiss School of Law - 2020.
Master's degree in Techniques and Tools for the Management of an Educational Intervention - Alma Laboris Business School - 2021.
Rome +39 06 6876917
Milan +39 02 30573573
Fax +39 06 68192116
Mobile +39 349 1364154
Claudio ScaramellaSenior Associate
Claudio Scaramella is a Senior Associate at EXP Legal with a professional focus on Industrial and Intellectual Property Law. His extensive legal career has been dedicated to serving individuals, companies, and legal entities both within Italy and internationally, reflecting his versatile understanding of various legal landscapes.
Significant to his professional journey is a decade of work experience in Brazil. This tenure expanded his legal competencies, adding expertise in business internationalization, capital and real estate investments, immigration law and commercial contracts and agreements, particularly in relation to the MERCOSUR markets.
In his current role at EXP Legal, Claudio applies his comprehensive understanding of the law to support his clients' diverse needs. This ranges from advising on Intellectual Property Law; establishment, protection, and management of the intangible assets of artists, professionals, and companies; to navigating complex commercial agreements. His role involves ensuring that legal frameworks are not just complied with but used strategically to promote business growth and sustainability.
In his areas of expertise, he also provides continuous and exclusive counseling in out-of-court and ADR, as well as judicial assistance before the Italian courts and the Unified Patent Court.
The expertise acquired in the complex ramifications of IP, along with continuous professional updating, has led him into teaching at the highest educational levels.
- Intellectual Property
- Business internationalization
- National and International Commercial Contracts
- Legal Protection of Software
- Culture and Entertainment Law
- Dispute resolution and Arbitration
- “Protection of Corporate Identity - Competition and Antitrust” - Master of Advanced Management Education in “Corporate Law” - professor since 2021 for Alma Laboris Business School
- “Protection of Corporate Identity Abroad” - Master of Advanced Management Education in “Export Management - International Trade and New Markets” - professor since 2022 for Alma Laboris Business School
- Rome Bar Association
- International Arbitration Chamber
- Business Network International
- Italian Trade & Investment Agency