Senior Founding Partner
Admitted to the Bar of Milan since March 3, 1983
Law degree magna cum laude, University of Rome, “La Sapienza”, April 1979, Department of Bankruptcy Law.
Salzburg Seminar - Salzburg (Austria), 1985, specialization in American Law.
Rome: +39 06 6876917
Milan: +39 02 30573573
Fax +39 06 68192116
Mobile +39 348 7060822
Antonello CorradoSenior Founding Partner
Senior Founding Partner of EXP Legal, his areas of expertise include corporate and contractual law in favor of national, international and multinational companies.
From 1985 to 2015 he was partner of the following law firms: Dalla Vedova; Studio Legale Associato – Frere Cholmeley Bishoff; Pirola Pennuto Zei; Corrado Ferrari Mainieri Pedeferri - CFMP; until 2015, when he founded EXP Legal.
Mergers and acquisitions and corporate governance of companies and groups of companies, both national and multinational, are the subjects of his specialization and also his teaching subjects in post-graduate specialization masters.
Alongside these subjects, specializations include corporate contracts, creation of commercial networks, joint ventures, internationalization of companies towards foreign markets and the entry of foreign companies into Italian territory.
His main activity is focused on commercial, corporate and business opportunity development projects, to which he is called upon to contribute by the consolidated Italian and foreign clientele and by the engagements received from important multinational blue chips at national and international level.
As regards international relations he can rely on the dense network of professional collaborations - mainly represented by the network of studies collected in the International Lawyers Network.
The experience acquired in the complex areas of business and corporate law, together with a keen sensitivity and broad vision of management and operational issues of legal entities for which he provides assistance and advice, have earned him the appointment of member of the Board of Directors and Board of Statutory Auditors of commercial companies and non-profit organizations, as well as cultural multinational associations.
He is an expert of excellence in the organization and management of International Organizations of the UN family or different organisms.
He has been appointed by numerous International Organizations and Italian Law Schools to teach professional courses for lawyers and magistrates of developing countries and Masters for business lawyers and company lawyers.
In his specialization sectors he also carries out judicial activities, both before ordinary courts and national and international arbitrators.
- Companies and businesses. Ordinary and extraordinary, national and International operations
- Corporate Internationalization
- International Organizations and Diplomatic Missions
- Non-profits and NGOs
- Personal and family assets. Planning, investments and disinvestments, protection of rights
- Litigation and Arbitration
- Co-author: “Remedies for International Sellers of Goods”, second edition, Juris Publishing Inc., 2014
- Co-author: “International Product Liability”, Juris Publishing Inc., 2013
- Author “Legal profession versus accounting profession”, European Lawyer’s Union (UAE) reviwe, September 2006
- Co-author of: "Acquisition of Italian On-Going Business Within The Frame Of Group To Group Cross-Border Acquisition Projects - Selected Issues" (International Business Law News of the Minnesota State Bar Association - International Business Law Section - Winter 2003)
- Co-author of: "Immigration & National Law", Kluwer 2002
- Co-author of: since 1977 to 1995 of the "Repertorio generale di Giurisprudenza, Dottrina e legislazione" of "Il Foro Italiano"
- "Le operazioni di Mergers & Acquisitions e Share Purchase Agreement" professor in the Meliusform Master since 2018 for business and company lawyers.
- "Corporate Governance e Gruppi di Società" professor in the Meliusform Master since 2010 for business and company lawyers.
- "Contrattualistica Commerciale Comunitaria ed Internazionale" professor for corporate laywers, Master Tax Consulting Firm.
- "Joint Venture and Shareholders’ Agreements", professor in the Master for Business Lawyers, Midiform Master, Milano 2007.
- "Corporate Crimes" Ukraina (April 2006), visiting Instructor in the workshop organized by the American Bar Association’s Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (ABA CEELI).
- "Corporate Law" – Dnipropetrovsk – Ukraina (2005), visiting Instructor in the workshop organized by the United Nation Development Program (UNDP) and European Union for the Reform of Arbitration Courts and Support to Court Administration.
- "International Construction Contracts", Durazzo - Albania(2002), visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and East West Management Institute.
- "International Commercial Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution", Durazzo - Albania (2000), visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and East West Management Institute.
- "Acquisition of Shares and of On Going Business", Rome (1997), Milan (1996 and 1997), Teacher in the formation course in collaboration with Milano Finanza.
- "Corporate governance", Lubiana, Slovenia (1997), visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and the European Bank of Reconstruction and Development (EBRD).
- "Joint Ventures" Liptovskyjan, Slovakia Republic (1996) visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and EBRD.
- "Corporate governance", Ohrid, Macedonia (1994), visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and the Macedonian Chamber of Commerce.
- "Privatisation and International Joint Ventures" Ohrid, Macedonia (1994) visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI and the American Bar Association’s Central European and Eurasian Law Initiative (CEELI).
- "Business law Practice - Joint Ventures", Tirana, Albania (1992) visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI.
- "Foundation and Practice of the Civil Law", Tirana, Albania (1992), visiting instructor in the workshop organized by IDLI.
- “Selected legal issues in the preliminary phase of a cross border investment - The Italian perspective”, Miami - Florida (November 2006), Italian American Chamber of Commerce Seminar for delegation of entrepreneurs of Lombardy region.
- “The new rules of Corporate Governance introduced by law 28 December 2005, n. 262, for the protection of private investment” Rome (September 2006) - Meeting of the UAE Rome Delegation.
- “Legal profession versus accounting profession” Luxemburg ((June 2006) XX UAE Yearly Congress.
- “Ancillary Agreements to an Acquisition Contract under Italian law and practice - A case study”, Wien – Austria (2005), lecture held at the Congress of Fellows of the Centre for International Legal Studies - Third Annual Convocation.
- “Corporate Governance under the reform of the Italian Corporate Law”, Budapest - Hungary (2003), lecture held at the Congress of Fellows of the Centre for International Legal Studies - First Annual Convocation.
- “Acquisition of Italian ongoing business – Selected issues”, Valle Nevado, Chile (2002), lecture held at the Congress of Fellows of the Centre for International Legal Studies – Conference on International Law and Practice.
- Milan Bar Association
- International Bar Association (IBA)
- Union of European Lawyers (UAE)
- Congress of the Fellows of the Center for International Legal Studies
- Governance Plus