EXP Legal has experience in international business and trade law and, particularly, in the management of international commercial relations for small, medium and large businesses.
The international network of which the Firm belongs guarantees the solution of legal problems in multiple jurisdictions.
Furthermore, the Firm’s strategic alliance with banks, insurers, export credit agencies, couriers and shippers, international organizations and trade finance advisors, enable the Firm to support its clients in every phase of negotiation and execution of international trade relationships.
Thanks to the presence of a team with multidisciplinary skills, EXP Legal is able to offer consultancy in all aspects of international business and trade law: from company formation abroad, drafting and negotiation of complex agreements and contracts, to accessing public or private funding, grants and subsidies for international commercial operations, offering a vast and full-service international assistance with an approach always targeted towards business development and growth.
- Company formation abroad (e.g. branches and/or subsidiaries);
- Drafting and negotiation of international commercial agreements (e.g. supply, OEM, distribution, agency, franchising, licensing, etc.);
- Drafting and negotiation of letters of intent and memorandum of understanding;
- International payments;
- Joint Ventures and strategic alliances, also with industrial and financial partners;
- Protection of intellectual property;
- Public or private funding, grants and subsidies;
- Support in managing relations with insurers and export credit agencies;
- Support in managing relationships with carriers and shippers;
- Trade Finance.