EXP Legal dedicates the same energy and professional ability to litigation as for extrajudicial activities, believing that the interests and rights of its clients must be protected in both phases.
In litigation, both judicial and arbitrary, EXP Legal provides assistance to any kind of corporate, financial and commercial controversy. Controversies, arbitrations, mediations are tackled in domestic contests, even in cross-border controversies, with the consequent assistance on international procedural law, jurisdictional conflicts, forum shopping, execution of domestic rulings in foreign jurisdictions.
Through its international ILN network and in collaboration with its local partners, EXP Legal provides assistance to its clients in litigations before foreign courts.
- Litigation before Italian tribunals and the Court of Cassation
- Transnational litigation
- Execution in Italy of foreign rulings and arbitration awards
- National and International arbitrations
- Assistance in the procedures of alternative solutions of controversies – ADR
- Pre-litigation management, transactions and judicial and extrajudicial conciliations
- Tax litigation
- Litigation before arbitrational courts for International Organizations
- Jurisdictional conflicts
- Immunity from the Italian jurisdiction
- Trading companies
- Associates and stakeholders
- Directors and managers
- Insurance companies
- International governmental organizations
- Trusts and foundations